\lahy’sun sing lahyv’\
adj. n. [GEMALTO, INTERACTIVE]
- Best practices and emerging challenges associated with software licensing, fulfillment, delivery, and management.
- The latest industry news and expert advice in the form of blogs, online events, and seminars.
- A forum bringing together software vendors, industry analysts, licensing consultants, and technology vendors.
See also: revenue assurance, business agility, increased market reach, operational efficiency, virtualization, the cloud, and Gemalto.
Follow LicensingLive! at:Find an upcoming event Read our Industry Blog View Event Resources
What people are saying
The LicensingLive! event was enlightening – it helped me form a broader understanding of software licensing by presenting current information on both market trends and new types of technology. I also enjoyed the close interaction with the senior Gemalto (formerly SafeNet) team, who told me more about the latest licensing solutions available and how they applied to my own business needs.
LicensingLive! was successful in other respects too: it was well organized and held at a hotel with magnificent facilities, providing attendees with an unmatched opportunity to speak with a like-minded crowd from the software world.
For me, it was really an all-around great experience. Thank you, Gemalto (formerly SafeNet)!
- Luis Arenal Kuster, Director of Development, Microsip
The sessions provided a compelling and useful mix of real-world insights and guidance that illustrated the challenges faced, laid out the paths to overcoming those challenges, and provided real-world, first-person experiences and guidance – in a very interactive manner that made the material and the sessions come alive. Every audience member with whom I spoke told me they found value in the sessions, and were glad that they had attended.
I’m glad to have been a part of these events, and look forward to the opportunity to work with you and the Gemalto (formerly SafeNet) team again soon.
- Bruce Guptill, SVP & Head of Research, Saugatuck Technology Inc.
I always look forward to attending LicensingLive Events. The themes and topics covered are always spot-on in terms of what the software community is buzzing about. Even as someone who spends a lot of time looking at licensing, I find I always learn something new at these events.
- Amy Konary, Research Vice President, Software Licensing & Provisioning, IDC